Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NEWS-ISH

I've neglected this blog lately, I'll admit it. But that stops today! Ok, we'll see about that, but I do have some recent happenings to post and more to come in the next few weeks. First, I had an image in a retrospective show for my Alma Mater - Brooks Institute, in Ventura, CA - that was used as the title piece for the show (see image below). A big thanks to Jesse Groves, gallery director at Brooks Institute for the opportunity.
Second, a selection of images from The Salton Sea are currently being featured in Deep Sleep, an online magazine from the UK. Thanks goes to Martin and Sam for the publishing of the work. I encourage everyone to check out the other artists in the current issue of the magazine as well.
That's all for now.
Stephen Tamiesie - Commercial, Architectural, Editorial, Fine-Art Photographer - Portland, Oregon - Pacific Northwest

No comments:

Post a Comment